Monday, October 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


"The Simple Woman's Daybook" originally started at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ . Check it out!


FOR TODAY...
October 26, 2009


Outside my window...cold and cloudy. Colorful leaves are falling from the large tree in our backyard.

I am thinking...how much I love the smell of the new candle I bought--Mulled Cider

I am thankful for...God's incredible provisions. He always makes a way when it seems impossible.

From the kitchen...whole chicken in the crockpot, potatoes, and another side dish that I haven't figured out yet. =)

I am wearing...navy athletic pants, old volleyball tshirt.

I am creating...nothing at the moment. I'm not really a creative kind of gal.

I am going...to start reorganizing Ethan's nursery.

I am reading...Sweet Deception, by Drs. Mercola and Pearsall

I am hoping...that I can stay focused and get a lot done today!

I am hearing...nothing. Wow. (Ethan is napping)

Around the house...scattered toys, Ethan's swing that needs to be packed away (how is he already too big for that??), and, of course, laundry =)

One of my favorite things...is climbing into bed after the sheets have been changed. Ahhhh....

A few plans for the rest of the week: Visit my Grandma, FPU, I'd like to try and make a trip to Whole Foods, too. I love that place! I don't get to go very often.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My cousin (in the middle) is a Captain in the Army and is currently on his 2nd tour of duty in Iraq. He needs a lot of encouragement and prayer right now.

I just love our troops, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...