Monday, October 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



"The Simple Woman's Daybook" originally started at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ . Check it out!

FOR TODAY...
October 12, 2009


Outside my window...cool, wet, and cloudy.

I am thinking...that I better start dinner soon.

I am thankful for...how Longsuffering God is toward His children. It's one of my favorite attributes of God.

From the kitchen...I'm making Chunky Potato Soup--it's perfect soup weather!

I am wearing...Jeans, Red knit top

I am creating...laundry mountains!

I am going...to serve dinner late if I don't get off the computer!

I am reading...That Certain Spark, but Cathy Marie Hake (almost done!)

I am hoping...that Ethan will stay asleep for a little bit longer so I can get dinner going.

I am hearing...the washer running

Around the house...Laundry..laundry..laundry..the never-ending chore! =)

One of my favorite things...is watching Ethan sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Visit my Grandma, watch
18 Kids and Counting: First GrandDuggar! (I'm overly excited about it!) housework, baking

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I haven't had this, or any other pop, in probably 2 or 3 months now! I can't believe it! I'm finally starting to get to the point where I don't miss it.

...if only I could give up sweet tea!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...