Tuesday, September 1, 2009

She Needs Her Freedom

Have you heard anything about Fathima Rifqa Bary? I hadn't until I ran across a video of her on Tangle.com. She's a 17 year old girl, raised in a Muslim family, who became a Christian. And she's scared for her life.

Because Islam doesn't foster religious freedom.

But according to two lectures I agonized sat through in college, it is a peaceful, tolerant religion. Hmm...things aren't adding up.

I'm posting the video of the girl--what a soldier for our Lord Jesus Christ!! Plus, here is a site that has been keeping up with her story in the news. Since we don't have cable anymore, I guess I could've missed her story in the national news....but, I'm guessing it wasn't broadcast because it's not really "important" ...plus I fully believe our Presi--ok--I'll stop there..before I say something I shouldn't.




Why do other religions seem to get special treatment?? Why isn't this story being plastered all over the place?? It upsets me. Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing & frightening story! She is a truly a martyr for the Lord.

    Love,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...