Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Selection

Kari Blog


***If you'd like to join in on Sunday Selection,
click here to read the first post/guidelines!***


"There are Christians who think they can live a Christian life without ever reading their Bibles, but it is impossible. Our memories do not retain and maintain what we need to know. We are built in such a way that we need refreshment and reminder--again and again."

Ray Stedman,
Secrets of the Spirit


I chose this quote because lately I've been struggling to want to read my Bible.
Why I should ever not want to read my Bible is a mystery to me.
It's the best Book EVER.
Other things easily crowd out my time with God when, really, He should get the first part of my day!
I know things seem to run more smoothly when I start the day off in God's Word!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...