Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Big 3-0

Recently, my big sis' celebrated her 30th birthday!!

It's funny how 30 seemed soo old when I was a little kid...now it seems so young!

We had a great time at my parents...Ethan hung out with "Aunt Kim" almost all night.
She helped him sit up on the couch...he took a few spills, but I'm sure he felt like a big boy sitting up like he did! =)


Here are some pics from that night:
























































































































Ethan loves his Aunt Kim!

3 comments:

  1. I love how the "3 0" is big... ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the big 3-0 seems so long ago for me I can hardly remember. ha!

    Happy birthday to your sister!

    Ethan is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sister! 30 seems so young to me now too! LOL! YOur little Ethan is adorable and getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...