Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tummy Time, TV Time and Thank You Time!

Ethan has started Tummy Time during the day! ...He doesn't like it so much!
I rolled him over after a little while to try and calm him back down...still upset!
..and..ahh..all better!!
When daddy got home, we put him back down for some father/son bonding time!

My husband loves playing nintendo (oops..I mean, Xbox--I call everything nintendo and it annoys him! haha) He gets online and plays with his other friends...he included his son tonight..starting him out early! *although it doesn't look like Ethan is interested just yet!



We also watched some TV tonight. Maybe Sarver should've gone home first, but I was fine with Alexis leaving.

So far, my top three faves are Danny Gokey, Matt Giraud, and Anoop Desai...ooh...well, I really like Allison Iraheta too...okay, so my top 4. This season is turning out better than I originally thought it would.

We also watched 18 Kids and Counting, which I LOVE! Bob wouldn't be quick to admit it, but I think he really likes the show too! If Michelle and Jim Bob can raise 18 kids, we can surely raise 1 for now! haha. A lot of scriptures have been flowing through my mind lately, but I read one today on the Duggar's website that really blessed me: “And He said unto me, my grace is sufficient for thee for my strength is made perfect in weakness, most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)


Lastly, I want to thank each and every one of you for your VERY SWEET comments! They were very encouraging..and several brought tears to my eyes. It's so comforting to know that so many people are praying for us! You ladies have all been such a blessing to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I pray the LORD blesses each and every one of you greatly!

4 comments:

  1. Kari, the picture of Ethan resting on Bob's chest is so sweet! He looks so comfy with dad and I'm sure he feels the same way when he's with you! You're doing a great job! The thought of raising a baby right now seems so scary to me but I know, when the time comes, God will provide the strength for me as He is doing for you! You're doing great!

    I love the Duggar's shows too! It's amazing to me how organized they are with so many children...but I guess you have to be!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari,

    Ethan is a cutie!! You all are very blessed!

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
    grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons (top
    sidebar @ LighthousePrayerLine.org). Be
    blessed and be a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari,

    Your pictures are adorable! Glad things are going better for you. You guys will be great parents! :)

    Have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The father/son pictures are just to cute! I am so glad that got the encouragement you needed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...