Monday, February 1, 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book



"The Simple Woman's Daybook" originally started at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ . Check it out!


FOR TODAY...
February 1st, 2010

Outside my window...the ice and snow are melting!

I am thinking...about how I can't believe our son is going to be ONE this month!

I am thankful for...sunshine

From the kitchen...I'm trying to remember the last time I cooked. How terrible is that!?

I am wearing...red pajama pants and a basketball t-shirt. Going fancy today ;)

I am going...to watch the Bachelor tonight.

I am reading...nothing at the moment!

I am hoping...to finalize Ethan's party details soon!

I am hearing...the quiet noise from Ethan's baby monitor.

One of my favorite things...is seeing a good chick flick with girlfriends.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Visits to the library and grocery store.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Bob and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this summer and I would LOVE to get away to this place for that weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like your new title graphic, very cute for Feb.! It is hard to believe Ethan will be one this month, time certainly flies by! Good luck with the b-day party plans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...